A well done presentation is a visual as well as a aural treat, at the same it has the capacity to educate and influence the decision making capacity and perception of the audience. Whether you are new comer or a seasoned presenter, our Business presentation course helps you to deliver effective, result oriented presentation optimized for intended message and demanded action.
- Participants to identify their strength and weaknesses in presentation skills and creating visual aids
- To understand and practice the step by step process involved towards making an effective and interactive business presentation along with visual aids
- Equip the trainees, with a level of competence where he/she can analyze the facts involved in a given idea/concept, arrange points logically and make a presentation about it for a reasonable duration; in a confident, coherent and clear manner with proper body language; optimized for message and audience.
- Acquire and practice a set of essential skills and qualities with importance given to AVK Model, pertinent to presentations and visual aids.
- Self-assessment exercise by trainees to gauge their presentation skills.
- The benefits of being a good presenter
- What makes a good presentation and Process involved in delivering an effective presentation:
- Types and Styles
- Researching the subject and the audience
- Venue and facilities
- The concept of ‘message’.
- Structure of presentation and delivery- verbal skills and body language
- Confidence, Control, and physiological factors.
- Tips to manage Stage fear/anxiety
- Model presentation outline-Packaging the presentation
- Use of multimedia- PowerPoint and beyond, Tips for effective visual aids creation
- Role of videos in presentations
- Body language and effective use of space during the presentation.
- Engaging the audience-Demanding action at the end.
- Confidence and Control-Importance of practice and preparation.
- Techniques: Top 5 rhetorical devices, use of humor, pausing for effect.
- Handling Q&A sessions, Objections, and Difficult audience
Who is it for?
Aimed at professionals and entrepreneurs who wish to improve their Business presentation skills.
- The Training will be delivered in line with the latest adult learning principles.
- The training program is highly interactive in nature with training delivered with a combination of lectures, Prezi-presentations, practical examples, activities, role-plays, video presentations, discussions and energizers in between.
- Each session will have activities involving; mock sessions/role-plays/group tasks, followed by discussion and debrief, Q&A and re-cap sessions.
- Trainees will be provided with courseware which includes, study material, handouts, and activity sheets etc.
- Trainees to conduct presentations from scratch, as part of the learning and evaluation process
Start here.APPLY NOW