IBS JOURNAL of BUSINESS and RESEARCH
IBS Research Centre is publishing IBS Journal of Business and Research, bi-annually. The journal has already 15 back volumes.
The journal aims to attract scholarship that matters to corporate and other institutions, for their overall development. The journal provides an opportunity to the researchers, practitioners, and policy makers, a platform to publish and discuss their research work in areas related to:
Empirical, conceptual and methodological articles in various areas of Business research, which include management, corporate governance, marketing, HRM, organizational behaviour, accounting and finance, business ethics, strategic management, operations management, information technology, business economics, public sector management, management of non-government organizations and research methods.
The objectives of IBS Journal of Business are:
- To disseminate information about modern day business activities;
- To encourage industrials and academicians to publish
- Information via the Business Journal
- To keep abreast institutions and business professionals on latest business and IT developments,
- To promote a culture of research and publications at the IBSUniversity and Papua New Guinea; and
- To be a catalyst for business views and academic discourse
The board serves to edit and approve articles to be featured in the Journal. The Editorial Board consists of:
- Dr. SM Mohamed Ismail – Chairman, Sri Lanka Handcrafts Board / Former Vice-Chancellor, Southern University of Sri Lanka
- Mr Ivan Pomaleu – Managing Director, Investment Promotion Authority (IPA), Papua New and APEC 2018 Ambassador.
- Dr. Juliana McLaughlin – Senior Lecturer, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Dr. Kevin Markwell – Professor, (Acting) Dean, Graduate Studies, (Acting) Director, Higher Degree Research Training, School of Business & Tourism, Southern Cross University, Australia.
- Prof. Ronald May – Emeritus Professor, Australian National University, Australia
- Dr. Desti Kannaiah – Senior Lecturer, School of Business, James Cook University, Singapore
- Dr. Samanadevi Thiagarajan – Associate Professor, Faculty of Management and Social Sciences, University of Belize, Belize, Central America
- Dr. N Kavitha – Professor, Department of Management, College of Business and Economics, Jimma University, Ethiopia
- Dr. C Lekshmi Narayana Pillai – Executive Dean, School of Business and Public Policy, University of Papua New Guinea
- Dr. James Kaiulo – Managing Director, Kokonas Indastri Koporesen, Papua New Guinea
- Mr. AR (Tony) Witham – Managing Director, Finance Corporation Limited, Papua New Guinea
- Mr. James Robins – Director, Public Relations and Event Management, University of Papua New Guinea
- Mr. Russell Soaba – Literature and Creative Writing Lecturer, University of Papua New Guinea
The journal include contributions of articles based on the above and will come from academicians and professionals in tertiary institutions and business. This journal of Business published biannually and circulated widely within the Asia Pacific region and it would attract a broader audience in the years ahead.